Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2015

THE RAINBOW PROJECT



Hi guys! It's actually Valentines day today and here i am, trying to make my blog look FULL! lol. Anyway, for my second post, i want it to be about photography--fashion photography--to be exact, so what's a better way to shout fashion? Rainbow Project!!

Stephen Yap Roxas, owner of THE Rainbow Project, tapped me last time to shoot some of their newest collections, and of course I said yes.. Honestly, it's one of my favorite stores here in Davao. Blue loafer shoes, my all-time fave cross necklace, fedora hat, and printed tees are just some of my purchased goodies there. See, I'm a fan! 

You know what i love the most regarding this collaboration? P U L L O U T S!! Yes, that was the very first time that I've done pullouts, and the experience was best shared with Marbs Alvarez, our stylist and friend who seems to be so easy with everything, I'm not even sure if he's familiar with the word "nervous". Anyhow, days of exchanging thoughts were over and finally came the time to shoot! It was such a fun day, and I'm just glad that Stephen loved the outputs, and i hope you will love them too! 
















Models | Jaye Dango, Janvie Tiu, Queen Amora
Hair | Mia Royo
Makeup | Betsy Arcena
Stylist | Marbs Alvarez
Clothing and Accessories | Rainbow Project
Photographed by | KG Photography

So there you go folks! Don't you just love their looks? 
Visit Rainbow Project Flagship Store at 2nd Level - Fashion Walk, Gaisano Mall of Davao 
Viber: +639174601720  Instagram: @rainbowprojectshop  




No comments:

Post a Comment