Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

THAT HOT PINK WALL

Hi bloggersphere, I have nothing to do so I opted to post something :)  Yesterday, I photographed one of Davao's young designer, and a friend, Maizy Colleen. The location was at Fashion Institute of Design Arts (FIDA) where she graduated fashion design course. That was my first time there, and I was amazed on how lovely and creative the walls are...

Gown by Maizy Colleen

And if I see a wall like this, I don't think I can just stare and worship it forever.. of course, this wall would send a message to my brain saying "hey, it's #ootd time!!"... so while Maizy was prepping and all, I grabbed the chance to abuse the wall first.. lol, sorry maizy.. haha.. brace yourself, for my ootd posts are coming. lol.
















top | forever21  short | thrifted  shoes | forever21  sunnies | sunnies studio


Omg, did you just throw up? i'm sorry, that was a lot of feeling blogger, ootd poses.. I just love that hot pink wall... is it hot pink? magenta? anyway whatever color it is, it spells cute to me.



and before I end this post, lemme just show you some outputs from my shoot with Maizy, and a little bit of FIDA.




Maizy is so cute..isn't she?



FIDA's sewing area



FIDA's library

So that's it! A day full of colors! and by the way, FIDA's new batch of graduates will be having their graduation fashion show this coming April 25, 2015 but I still don't know the location yet... so if you're interested to witness the newly grad fashion designers of Davao, gracing the ramp with their creations, then you are more than welcome (lol, as if I own FIDA).. see you on April 25!






No comments:

Post a Comment