Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2015

PASSION OVER PROFESSION


Working with passionate people makes you more passionate... Last few months or so, my portfolio has been filled up with fashion shoots, thanks to the amazing up and coming young fashion designer Maizy Colleen Tan, and the beautiful makeup artist, Betsy Arcena, who keeps me busy during my lazy moments. We have this group chat in messenger, and i just enjoy chatting with them. I love our talks regarding conceptS, (yes, capital S, because our concepts just doesn't end), exchanging of images, and also the never ending throwing of ideas. You know, what it does to me is that it keeps my fire in photography alive..there are just days when i feel like quitting coz i feel like i don't have the same hunger like before, but at the end of the day, i just thank God for people like them who shows me that I'm still on the right track, and that whatever I'm feeling right now is just a challenge to see how far i can really go on the path I have chosen. 
Maizy is a registered nurse turned fashion designer, and now she's making a name in the business. Betsy had a beautiful job where she can travel and all, but she gave that up to pursue her love for makeup artistry, and I can relate to them both since I'm also an RN turned fashion and portrait photographer. It's like God's putting a mirror in front of me saying "you're not the only one".... Oh well, life's funny ways to help you out. 
We know we are not the best in town, but sometimes, you just don't need the best, just the passionate ones.



















Models | Stephanie Enguito, Prexy Whittmer, Jaye Dango, Tracy Cascabel, Kettrice Ng
Hair | Mia Royo
Makeup artist | Betsy Arcena
Gowns by | Maizy Colleen Tan
Photo by| KG photography











No comments:

Post a Comment