Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

HELLO BLOGOSPHERE, I'M BACK!

Yes, I've been blogging here before in blogspot, so "i'm back!" i say.  It's just that this time, its not about poems, and narrations, and thoughts, and all those blah blahs... THIS TIME, its gonna be a life and style, fashion and portrait blog because a lot of my friends says i have to blog again, and I've been shooting some fashion shoots lately, so why not try once more? Hmmmm, so what's for the first blog post eh? well, i certainly don't know what's best for a first post, so i'll just have to leave you guys with this annoying #ootd pictures of mine.

I'm into basic type of clothing right now because I find it relaxing and comfortable (minus the heels). So anyone who agrees that less is more, kindly put your hands up! 







 thankyou for dropping by and for reading my first entry! xoxo !

No comments:

Post a Comment