Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

MY OWN KIND OF VALENTINES DAY

It's that day again where couples are wearing red, carrying roses and teddy bears and unfortunately even balloons, yes, like a birthday. Anyway, what's there to celebrate for when you're single? There is no way you can celebrate it, right? unless you go shopping!!!! :) well, at least for me.
So yeah, woke up at 11am, watched Grammy's encore, had sandwich and a chocolate drink, took a bath, and went shopping :) and I'm the happiest!


 I was at every girl's shopping destination--Forever21 (because I guess that's the biggest fashion store here in Davao). I was so happy that they have this coupon where you can avail a P250.00 off for a minimum P2,500 purchase, and another 10% off for a minimum single-receipt spend of P3,000.  Yay! happy valentines day to me!






If you want to avail that promo, it will be up until Feb 26,2015 ;)  So! that pretty sums up my valentines day, and honestly, i don't like seeing girls carrying roses around the mall and the streets, but hey, they are happy so i guess i just let them be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment